Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - UBS Financial Services Industry Academy
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
chill ah bro, that poster is probably a sgut. by the way, mo/bo for BB grad programs pay 4k to 5k, common knowledge. iirc, an acquaintance of mine got converted after super to do ops, but she only drawing 3.5k. ubs ops gtp starts @ 4.4 and with program increment, 1 year later should be close to 4.8-5 so still got drastic diff
Well I'm not going to comment much based on your personal anecdote but i'll just say that it's just based off a sample size of 1 and can hardly be applied to all SGUT trainees. I write about what I see on Linkedin *(which has a larger sample size) and this can be seen by everyone else so they can decide for myself. I don't see any on Linkedin, thus my judgement based on the Linkedin sample size.

I'm not personally angry or anything but I think it's highly irresponsible to try and potray a situation which is quite contrary to what I see on Linkedin. There are young undergraduates in this thread who's gonna think that there is an opportunity for conversion, sign that SGUT contract and only realise that the odds for conversion are not what they believe it to be. What happens if these undergraduates' decisions are contigent on what they see in this thread? Are these SGUT people going to be responsible for screwing over someone else's life?