Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Unilever UFLP 2018
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021, 01:28 PM
UFLP EP Applicant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey thanks for replying! Yes I received the results of the gamified assessment almost immediately after completing the 3 games. But have not been informed if I've been rejected or advanced into the next round (which I think is the digital interview?)

Let me know if you've already completed the digital interview, or if you know of people who have? Thanks
I received the email to do the digital interview a couple of minutes after the assessment results. The title is "Interview with Unilever" and opens with: Dear XXX, Congratulations! You successfully passed the Games level of our selection process! Did you check spam folder or one of those other default folders that gmail set up? Consider the keywords above to search. The Workday application platform's application status might give a clue on whether they are still waiting for you to do the interview or otherwise.

If you are sure you haven't gotten any email to interview digitally despite positive results from gamified assessment, I'd say try to find a way to contact them. If you know someone in UL, they might be able to connect you. Alternatively, you can take a chance with LinkedIn? Or any UL recruiter who might have emailed you in the past.