Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Usually, not all the time, if you are first choice, hr will call you few days after to tell you they are keen to further process your application. Happened to my case and several others in the forum.

The general advice is till the day you put the ink on the paper, keep sending resumes.

Good luck!
Thank you for the encouragement! Glad to hear that it proceeded well for you and hope you will enjoy what you will be doing next! It was radio silence for me after 2 interviews, and the wait had been 3 weeks and counting. But some signs (e.g. requesting for character referees shortly after first interview; and sharing more about the movement policy during the second interview (as I am in PS now)) kept me hopeful, even though as you mentioned, usually HR would inform within the week to express interest in processing the application. So I think I need to manage my expectation and explore other opportunities for now. Thanks again!