Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS , UOB , OCBC (A commoner climbing up the ranks)
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This BB you are in, your father open one ah? LOL. ****ing joke. Associate ops ceiling cap 14k, making a fool of yourself. 7-8% average increment, you can continue lying to yourself. I've been in the finance industry for 8 years since grad, you can carry on lying to yourself, but i believe people here are not dumb enough to believe whatever you or anyone else posts here that easily.
Again, stop acting like you are itk. 8 years in finance? You seriously expect people to believe you? How about you put down your LinkedIn and I’ll reach out? 7-8% increment is not considered a lot btw - where are you even working at to think that this figure is a lot?

And yes - for some BO/MO functions, the salary ceiling cap for associate can reach 14k (e.g. compliance) with the lowest ceiling cap at 10k (e.g. functions like settlements). First you say bank MA no increment, now say 7-8% increment is bullsh*t, how fking dense are you? Or are you just that bad lmao

Here’s the traditional track (for avg performers who begin in BB grad program)

Analyst (2-3 Years) > Associate (2 years) > Senior Associate (2-3 years) > VP > ED/SVP > MD

*A few BBs have the SA position in BO/MO to make the climb to VP longer. From VP onwards, it’s harder to progress on to ED/SVP. That said, salary cap for VP can go up to 20k depending on YOE (as is with those stuck @ the associate level).

If you are apprehensive, just go elsewhere to corroborate salary info (LinkedIn search on similar profiles/Glassdoor filter by YOE/MCF etc). Just don’t be stupid enough to type “no increment at all during the 2-3 years program” / “7%-8% increment is too much. Why are you lying to yourself?”

So much salt rofl