Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - For those with 2-5 YOE, what is your salary?
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2021, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
to add on: its really not difficult at all to go into JC. I remember when i was in secondary school the type of people that cant enter JC and choose to enter poly are those that can't even pass Emath, dont need to talk about Amath.

Let's be realistic a bit lah. If even those simple Emath concept they cannot even get it, you expect me to believe poly grads talking about entering FO roles, which hire ivy leagues and cream of the crop, Alpha-type of candidates?

Please, if you still daydreaming about this kind of thing, you need to get your head out of your ass, because you are in for a very rude awakening soon. Learn to be humble instead and work from the bottom as an insurance agent or bank officer. Don't understand why nowadays all the young people think they can straight away work as investment banker or wolf of wallstreet. F'ucking funny seriously. Let me ask, do any of you retards even have a stock trading account or understand simple jargons used in the market? Because I have seen many finance grads who have never even touched the stock market. You are so far below my level you're basically delusional if you're still thinking about FO.
Again, stfu. I know people who chose to go Poly with 4 points and idiots like you with L1R5 20 who went to JC.

Stop overcompensating. Talk so much but I still don’t see you instead of my colleagues whom hailed from poly in BB FO.