Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Which sb or min is this? And for what role?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I just want to know my chances of getting an offer.

I’ve been sent some forms (incl G50) to fill out and was also requested for some docs and I’ve sent the completed forms and requested docs to them. Was also then scheduled for an interview. Completed the interview and HR emailed me the next day and asked me to fill up a medical questionnaire.

From then on, I haven’t heard from them until last Mon, the HR called me and said they’re conducting reference check. Was a bit baffled because I thought the check should have been done earlier? At least at the point after the interview or when they sent the medical questionnaire. Took them close to a month to start on the reference check from the date of my interview.

In the call, the HR person told me that he is also in the midst of putting up a submission, but also said that it doesn’t mean I will confirm get the offer. Anyone knows how long will this take and what does it mean?

So, just want to know how likely am I getting the offer? Getting a bit worried because I’ve seen people’s offer getting rescinded even after completing and passing everything.