Forums - View Single Post - Queries about Cpib application
View Single Post
  #1192 (permalink)  
Old 13-06-2021, 10:43 PM
Posts: n/a

Hi I applied for the CPIO position and the status is shortlisted. I also got another offer from a company and they want me to start asap. Should I wait for CPIO to get back to me or just take the other offer ? That's a 12 months contract so I'm not sure if I should wait till I get a call or smthg.

Personally, CPIO would be my first choice, the other company second. But I don't even know if I'll get the job..


Reply With Quote