Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
  #11921 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2021, 12:05 AM
Posts: n/a

Hi everyone. I understand that new hires in a Ministry will be issued with a PS Card for identification purposes.

Can I give HR my ready made passport sized photograph to be used for the PS Card? Or HR will arrange for a session for me to come down in person to be photo shot by a photographer?

Thank you.

Reply With Quote