Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Source your mom la. I’m from MO/BO and honestly all these FO “ridiculing” and “treated like dirt” is fking BS. At least not in SG and the BB that I am at. Which desk are you on “Associate”? You think you in WSO LOL

Anw, the pay + hours are 100% better in MO vs Big 4 and believe it or not, I have offers from many consultancies (PM roles) throughout my stint. Allow me to explain (since you’re obviously not in BB MO). Most of the clearing and settlement etc are now handed offshore (eg in India) and typically pure-play MO roles based in SG are more focused on IA projects now (if you are in the industry, you would know that the market is flooded with PM roles now at both the ED, VP and ED levels).
LOL keep telling yourself that and stroking your ego, you MO/BO are all the same. Didn't do well enough in school to make it to FO. Trust me, you are no better than Big 4. Hahaha you poor naive child, just because we don't say it your faces doesn't mean we don't ridicule and talk **** about you amongst ourselves.