Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - What is a good course for mid-life career switch
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 03:55 PM

kikilala is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Best for you to stay in your present job....... becoz if you are talking about switching and yet you do not want to adjust your expectation, it is difficult. Once your mindset change, then consider about other industries.

Secondly, go take up a course that is of your interest first, once you have completed, then explore that opportunity that comes your way. At least you are taking some actions in exploring. However, if you still cannot decide on what course to take, then you better stay put longer in your present job . Ha ha.
No. No. You get me wrong. I am all for lower pay at first. What I am saying is that I should be taking a course that promise a better future. Of course for a start it will be from ground zero and it would be expected that I would get a lower pay. But eventually it would need to climb higher as time goes by.

I'm not sure which industry you are from but in my kinda job, many have been stuck to the same pay for 5-8 years. I kid you not. And that to me cannot be good anymore. Hence I am looking for a switch. Hope you understand.

I am thinking of exploring other courses.