Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2021, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sick of all these fake news and doomsaying by boomers or whoever pretending to be lawyers, who don't even know the market. There ARE legal associate positions everywhere for law grads and NQs. Its just a matter of whether you get your choice firm or not. Stop spreading the myth that law grads have no jobs.

Each and every one of my NUS peers I know had positions in firms upon call, or if not retained, had multiple LA job offers after around 1 months' time. If you have sucky grades from low tier uni and/or trained at a no-name firm, you may take slightly longer but eventually you'll get an LA job.

Stop spreading falsehood and conning people into underemployment by accepting legal exec jobs. You're probably a cheap chinatown sole prop who wants slave labour.
I second this. I came from a “low-tier” uni and my batchmates (even the second lower class) have LA positions. It’s a matter of whether they get the choice of firm they want. Most of my batchmates are either in mid-tier or big fours. Selected few are currently in internationals.