Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2021, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Omg I’m so glad I found this forum cos I am in the exact same predicament as you. I went for my unit preview early last week (most probably a different position tho, mine is a corporate role) but have yet to hear from them. They have been very responsive throughout the application process so this wait is making me very anxious. I am fine if they reject me (I fortunately have another offer already) but I just hope to hear from them ASAP as the uncertainty is giving me the nerves and anxiety lol... pls do share here if you do hear from them so that I have a rough idea whether to just give up waiting for mine... all the best!
Haha, I feel you. Did they indicate that HR will get back to you this week? Mine did and tomorrow’s the final day of “this week”. HR has not responded to my enquiries about the application status as well.

Do update me about whether you were given an offer or not in the end. I think you’ll get a response soon and from there I can also get a grasp of my chances. Or would anyone with experience enlighten us on whether a week long wait after the unit preview is normal for MINDEF? 😵