Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What they ask you to submit? Mine is a checklist of forms and documents which includes the security form that looks exactly like the G50 i used to fill in before. I think it depends on the confidentiality level of work bah, some level or functions need to clear G50. But mine is just one formal interview with D and DD level. Not too sure if there is a 2nd one.
Sorry for the late response. Mine only standard like my resume, certs, payslip etc in addition to screening form and some appendix but no g50 or security forms. Maybe becos I'm not selected yet so no point asking me to fill up. Mine is two interviews. First is informal with DD and some team members i guesss, not very sure. Second is same DD, D and HR.

For your case, if your first is formal and already with D, unlikely theres another, especially so if HR is around in your first. Anyway, i find yours to be different from the "norm" here. Here means this thread. Aside from those associate programs, most comments i read here is 2 rounds of interview. Perhaps like you said, role and confidentiality of work is different.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app