Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Finance Student Career Advice
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjen1 View Post
Im currently a graduating student from an university with Kaplan. I am inclined to work in banking and finance industry but would like to know more about it. Can anyone advise? because when I read up on back/middle/front offices, the various websites does not go in depth to the roles or job scopes. Also, may I know what is the future prospect of AML/compliance role and risk officer and the expected salary? Front office role seems to be the most beneficial yet challenging. Im afraid that I do not have any relevant skills to get in. Thank you!
for starters, go read up more. i'm sure there are tons of information out there.
Second - do you have any inkling why these functions are coined "back" , "front" and etc.? If you can figure that out then you're halfway there in finding your answer.

Lastly, your questions on prospects for xyz job, i guess u r asking this because u dont even know what is it and what they do in the first place. Plenty of info out in the public domains - just a matter whether you are tech-savy enough to find them. If you can't pull this off i don't think you're suited to go to either compliance or risk.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app