Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - fresh grad seeking a career,but no luck
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2021, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by psikyo View Post
It's been another year since my last update! Wish everyone well and for those who are affected by the pandemic, hang in there and stay safe!

Currently, I'm still in the same chemical company. I'm still a project engineer doing alright. My boss also treated me well, which I'm grateful for! In fact, for the past one year, I'm very grateful that I still have a job despite the on-going pandemic. Very very grateful for. Same goes for my wife. My wife is very well doing in her company. Her manager is really treating her very well. Thank god for that, and grateful for that as well. So many 'grateful' haha.

As I said before, I'm gonna ram up those working experience moving forward. This year I'm gonna target myself to go for one professional course. Hopefully, it will be great add-on for my resume, haha.

As for my home..well........I'm a dad now! Hooray! My wife is pregnant this year! There's so many things to look forward to,but many things to look after too. Now more responsibility on me and my wife, but it's alright. It's just part of it. My wife and I gonna keep it going no matter. We have been staying at our new home for 4years already. Can you believe that! Time passes by fast.

Hopefully I'll try to update once in awhile here. Also, hope the rest of you are doing well. Until then... seeya!
As someone who is just entering the workforce, I gotta say that I am really inspired by you bro! All the best and I can't wait for your next big update already!