Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eh why humji again? Don’t pussy la. Faster - you want step one hero call me out then don’t shy away alr.

Waiting for what, NUS BBA 2.5k Trash? >2.5k Job? Come la, let’s not do this over a screen. You write two posts also no use la.

Really forever forum/my slave 😂

#dbsrejectx2 #localunitrash #nusbbarepresent
Really sot, triggered and abused until wanna take this irl 😂😂😂 Why sia?

Brudder - I justs trying to help you leh. PA x2 your current salary. All you need to do is learn how to copy/paste properly. I mean, how much lower do you want me to go? My expectations rock bottom alr - I even accept your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree'

Think of it this way - learn to copy/paste won't just help you secure your dream job (even valedictorian of SIM would relish the opportunity of working under a local grad), it will also help in your Oxbridge applications. Dunno how to reference, how to pass sia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Knn really one loser bodoh. Self-reply also so fking obvious. Eh, not my fault you let your family down leh.

4 years local uni, come out 2.5k traineeship. You really damn embarrassing LOL. Keep coping🙂
N-n-n-noooooo! Cannot be more than one person abusing me at the same time!! Smooth brain no accept!! 😂😂😂

Bahahahahaha keep coping with self-reply lah you doggy