Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SEA (Garena)
Thread: SEA (Garena)
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2021, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Former Big 4 auditor here. Seems like SEA loves to recruit auditors in their ranks. Heard from many others that the hours are quite bad (not as bad as audit though).

Had a first round of interview with SEA's HR. Was warned by HR that the second round will be a tough interview because there will be technical questions to answer. They even asked me to get ready a pen and paper to "work out solutions" during the second round of interview. Felt that this was quite odd - as if we are students taking an examination.

Their HR seemed pretty disorganised and took quite long to schedule the second round of interview. By the time I was scheduled for the 2nd round, I got another offer from some other company and informed SEA HR that I wouldn't be proceeding with the 2nd round of interview anymore. SEA HR didn't even have the courtesy to reply or acknowledge.

Seems like the company is in a big mess. Not sure if this is common for a "start-up" company.
Same experience here. They have a very young employee base between their 20s and 30s. Including their HR. Rude af during the interview somemore, texting, replying chat during interview, never felt so disrespected before across all my interviews. Manage to land second round interview, but i told them "No thank you, I'm not interested anymore"