Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How is life as a doctor in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those schools requires u speak their local language.
Sg not necessarily better standard of life la. In sg u run the rat race. Monday to sat u grind at work. Go with Ur spouse to some of her friend house warming parties during weekend and she starts to show u brochure of new EC...zzz.
My time in auzzies v nice lei.
I go home 5pm see parents teaching their kids how to pitch baseball.
Once I work as a pizza delivery guy and went deep into the ang mo suburbs. Very nice one, evening time cul de sac ang mo kids play. Sometime hot ang mo babes open door for pizza. Slurps. Haha.

Work liao got money and leisure weekend I drive into the hilly regions and stroll. Autumn time falling leaves very nice. Far distance another guy walking his dog will wave back at you.

Sg is where I grew up. If parents not old and I found an auzzies girl, I would have stay there.
I think australian girls are nice too, sadly im a girl that's not interested in girls maybe if as a country we are less focused on our GDP and economic progress, life will be better for all? For now in my junior engineer job, i don't really have much financial concerns and I rarely dream of nice houses or stuff, but maybe 200-300k of school fees later will change my fluffy perception of this world.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app