Forums - View Single Post - Should I take the offer?
View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 14-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Posts: n/a

Originally Posted by roshin View Post
Hi all ,

I am a diploma holder from a local poly working for past 5 years, currently working as a Senior Associate engineer earning 2000/month. I am doing a partime degree in IT and communication from UNISIM and will be graduating 2012 June with a nonHonours degree.

My current employer told me that they will offer 2.6k/month after my graduation if I intend to stay with them, but have to sign the offer now. Is it a good deal? Or should I wait till I graduate and look for other opportunity. By the way I work in software testing field.

Please give your opinion.
-If there is no bond to it, just sign 1st. You can tender any time by serving 1 month notice.
-At the same time, you can still lookout for better job offer which pay you higher than $2600.
Reply With Quote