Forums - View Single Post - Mid career switch - social worker
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 28-03-2021, 10:13 AM
Posts: n/a

Besides PCP which offers you a paid education and job, you can self pay for social work courses in the universities. SGUS programmes promise one that they can be social work assistants and associates upon graduation from their programmes. Not a social worker but you can chat with me at [email protected]

Reply With Quote