Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Forgive me, I'm just a poly student
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusttutors View Post
I was first exposed to the working sector when I graduated from DHS with an O level certificate. So I entered a MLM direct sales company where i, through my hard work, earned 2000 dollars a month. However, I was not impressed with this sum of money for all the hard work I have put in. I need to reach office at 8.30am every morning, start work around 11am on field, go back to office by 7pm, and knock off by 8pm. Every night when I reach home it would by 9pm, and i just dont have the energy to spend my time with my family. Eventually i quitted as i felt that it is not worth my time and energy. Right now, I am associated with yet ANOTHER MLM. This time round, my salary in my first month is nearing 6k, and would only grow exponentially due to the company's wage structure. As a student, I only take care of my own expenses, school fees etc. Thus I felt that a 6k salary is good. But I would need to consult you guys out in the working world, if there's a 6k salary in your hands that will keep growing, is is it enough to support the family????
So after so many years in MLM all you can get is a pathetic 6k a month!?!?

You better off trying something else lar, the good MLMers easily build up 3 layers and double your pay in 2 years.