Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sounds like you don't even know what is SUSEP (grades too low)?

Lmao. You make it sound as if NUS is the rarest thing since humans landed on the moon. Your continuous validation seeking makes me think you are probably on the bottom end of the spectrum (autism included). Perhaps you are the first in your circle of dull minds to have attained this achievement of "breaking into" a local U. Congrats!

Oh, if you are still in NS and think this a big deal. Once you actually step into NUS it'll knock into your head pretty quick that you are nothing special.
Poor SIM doggy. Knows he has zero leverage when trying to insult me as pathetic DL filth, so no choice impersonate local student instead. Continue fuming and wallowing in your own inferiority, filth

Btw, why you like to make fun of autistic people so much? Ok lah, ok lah, I autistic. But surely you're aware >50% of the SIM cohort are Pathlight alumni? Way to keep up the self-pwn doggy, truly rip to any SIMs browsing this thread 😂

Also, my grab order was placed 30 minutes ago and still hasn't arrived. Can do your job properly or not? Otherwise I won't tip you ah, I tell you first