Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Timeline of SIM doggy's descent into madness

1. Threaten to call police on NUS BBA for insulting SIMs, only to be promptly laughed at
2. Try to one-up NUS BBA by correcting spelling errors (academic highlight of his life)
3. Attempt to gain respect by clarifying alma mater as UOL, not RMIT. Only to be promptly laughed at again.
4. Claimed 4k salary. Kena fked to hell and back by NUS BBA for failing to provide specifics, and thereafter dropped all mention of this.
5. Tries to talk down NUS as an institution, only to realize that doing so constitutes the greatest form of self-pwn. RIP to anonymous SIMs browsing the thread for encouragement - if NUS so cui, what does that make SIMs LOL!
5. Smooth brain finally realize cannot compete with NUS BBA on equal footing with a private degree, unsuccessfully tries to impersonate local uni student to even the playing field. Still smooth brain though, so used the same insults and mannerisms.
6. Can do nothing about the fact that NUS BBA and local uni students ravage his dear mother's juicy snatch on an hourly basis. So self-replies and creates an imaginary scenario to bid off NUS BBA mother.
7. If you can't beat them, join em! Now pretending SIM doggy is the owner, and not vice versa. Brudder, you are SIM doggy for a reason. Bacteria underneath my toenail. Literal, dhalit-tier, subhuman excrement. I have you on a leash, and until I am done abusing you (never), you will not leave the forum. I simply won't allow it. Now bark back, doggy
Really sad leh this SIM doggy