Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position)
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2021, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nope, they don’t really disclose when they will be getting back to the interviewees and normally when you call them up, they will just tell you that it’s still in process. Although, I hope that they will reply fast. Can’t be doing nothing and just keep waiting you know but yeahh then again, they make the choice. 😌

Questions asked were pretty general.
(a) Why do you want to join this industry?
(b) Do you maintain a healthy lifestyle?
(c) Any experience in coaching or guiding students?
(d) Are you afraid of heights and water?

Ohh, teaching experience as in you taught students in Primary/Secondary Sch? For how long? I think that’s also an advantage for you! Being able to talk to a big group of students 👍🏼
Yeah, it’s like playing a waiting game cause you don’t know whether they’ll offer the position to you and when they’ll do it. But like you mentioned, I think there are many applicants so they’ll take some time to get through them.

Oh ok, I see. Indeed pretty general question but also quite related to the position that they have advertised. How many people were on the panel of interviewers?

Yes, I have experience teaching in a secondary school. Am still teaching now actually. But I’m really keen on outdoor education, hence I applied for the role