Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST Electronics
Thread: ST Electronics
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2021, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Its true.
Share with you something funny in ny division got a M1 he call himself operations manager, but designation is assistant principal manager...
Funny cause M1 is assistant principal engineer la. Not manager la.

Then hor, his RO M2... He also call himself principal manager....
Those ppl M... They really think M stands for management.. Then E5/E6 is engineers.

Anyway 2020 is bad year that now my boss even ask E6 engineers to do prokect management to bring business to company...
Engineer work become management work now ah.
Then those M1, M2 whose job supposed to be that.. Now do engineering troubleshoot and repair work ah?
I also no comment previously my RO is M3 senior principal engineer. He just taichi the work to me... To do the system design. Discuss with him. He don't know how to verify the system can work or not. Everything just rely on me. Anything goes wrong also blame me..

In the project system architect is him.. Not me I'm just a lowly senior engineer.
Now after reorg he became VP new title. Got his own office now...

Then why am I not promoted to be M3 to take up his position? Why am I still E6. Not even M1 or M2
So he get a higher inflation position while not even doing his job previously.

While I'm stuck as senior engineer for the past 4 years with no promotion.
I brought it up to him that I have been doing architect work etc. When is my promotion.

He say... No headcount to promote me.
I'm like wtf.

Next month onwards I'll start to come late at 930 am instead of 8 am and go long lunch..
I want to get fired liao.