Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Dillema: University of Melbourne vs SIM UOL
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2021, 10:35 PM

COVID-19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yup, keep telling yourself that while you phist yourself off. The only soft skills I need start and end at seducing a woman into bed and getting her to spread her legs.

Why would useless people admit to their own foibles? It's like asking the SIM trash to accept their degrees are worth less than toilet paper. You sound like a fresh grad telling me HR is a meaningful function - even a CECA can perform the role out of Moombye now.

I studied in a better school and will be earning more than SIM trash and you will ever dream of, so I feel shiok laughing at you guys with your cheap meaningless pride. Miffed? Phist yourself harder
You sound like a sex offender, are you sure you have no STD? I will not reply you anymore, because everyone can see that you are crazy.

Nah, MNCs are profit-driven. If they can outsource everything to India, then why they still setting up Singapore headquarters? Bc Singaporeans have our own talents, even if it may not be academic-driven.

There's plenty of schools and millionaires in the world better than you, but they are not going to waste their time jerking off and feeling good about themselves just because they are better than you, a loser from Singapore. Go compare yourself to the 2020 President's scholar Alyssa Loo if you so pro ok. Even top scorers are so humble.