Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Dillema: University of Melbourne vs SIM UOL
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by COVID-19 View Post
There are no meaningless role in the world, they exist to meet the demands of society. Just because a job is not "difficult" technically, doesn't mean there are no opportunities for people to shine in how they handle soft skills and communications. Something that is lacking in your reply here.

Secondly, there are only meaningless trashy people, like yourself. I dare you to tell your company's HR that they are trash, their jobs can be outsourced and see if they will nod and agree with you.

Lastly, I don't judge people who study in SIM. So what? You study in a better school you will be immortal? You're really full of ****.
Yup, keep telling yourself that while you phist yourself off. The only soft skills I need start and end at seducing a woman into bed and getting her to spread her legs.

Why would useless people admit to their own foibles? It's like asking the SIM trash to accept their degrees are worth less than toilet paper. You sound like a fresh grad telling me HR is a meaningful function - even a CECA can perform the role out of Moombye now.

I studied in a better school and will be earning more than SIM trash and you will ever dream of, so I feel shiok laughing at you guys with your cheap meaningless pride. Miffed? Phist yourself harder