Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2021, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had no choice but to start working early. Had bills to pay and I didn’t even have a roof over my head.

Do u find joy or satisfaction in your job at least?

Even if I complete a project/task, I feel no sense of accomplishment. I don’t feel anything. No joy nothing. I just know I dread waking up to go to work every single day. Yes, I know that I should be glad to even have a job during this pandemic. But I can’t help but to feel this way. I can’t help myself. Damn, I can’t believe I have to work for another 50 years of my life. I don’t know how all of you do it.

Are all of you really working in jobs that you find joy in? Or are we all just robots who work for the sake of working, with no joy at all? Am I the weird one?
It's normal la.
Can you imagine doctor in hospital see patient non stop everyday including public holiday. If got emergency also must rush back hospital.
Or imagine dentist good job etc. But everyday see people's teeth non stop back to back appointment.
Or hairdresser everyday stand there cutting peoples hair non stop...
Or the chef everyday cook the same dish for the customer over and over again. And the customer so happy the food so nice but you're so bored or cooking the same dish with the same ingredients over and over a again.