Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Property Agents make A LOT of Money
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered_Making sense View Post
No one (all Singaporeans) is behaving like monkey, unless u admit being one . It is just like getting a "good" school for your kids. Who doesn't want the best for their lives.

Seriously, do all you guys pay 30 yrs mortgages? I believed some will move on after a few years, or you will repay the loan amounts as soon as possible, who wants to pay interest (extra) to banks.

Who can finance his mortgage for rest of his life? Come on, you can too ask who can finance his car loan for 5 yrs? Every person need to work by hook or by crooks. We need to work for some purpose, either to get a HDB flat, or private residential. Without hopes, who will work hard. Basic common sense.

If you can predict correction, then all properties analyst can sit down and shake legs and let you do the talking. Please have a more macro view of the economy. Some economies are not doing well, some are keep it up. You need to look at investors in channeling their funds for investment. Singapore has a good ratings (bonds market), and many investors are looking at how we perform. And foreign investors are increasingly investing in Singapore properties. Look on the bright side, interest rate is historically low, where else can you park your $$$.

Ha ha, be more optimistic. No risk no gain. Do you expect to work for all your life?
I don't agree with you, but I respect your opinion.

My only advice to you is to have sufficient emergency funds and don't over commit yourself. We all hope for the best, but we must also prepare for the worst.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app