Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Ex-MOE Teachers
Thread: Ex-MOE Teachers
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2021, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am not waiting for the connect plan because I had gotten a low ranking grade because of some stupid parents' complaints and the school leaders believed their stories. They listened and believed parents who heard the mis-interpretion from 9 to 10 year-old kids because they don't understand me much as a person. They have never even chatted with me after they have been posted to the school for such a long time. Are they eaders? I would say no frankly. They are just a manager. If they are leaders, they will know who to trust and who to protect. No wonder the school got complaints regarding kids bullying one another. They as the school leaders are bullying fellow teachers as well.

Decided to throw the letter and drive a grab car. Easily can earn a few k per months and no need to put up with the nonsense and hypocrisy of the SLs and KPs. Kept coming up with new useless holistic programmes to score point and made the JHs work like a dog while they look good and continue to score their points.
You must be kidding that grab car can easily earn a few k a month. Yes if it's a few years ago.