Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Property Agents make A LOT of Money
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Millionaire Member

Wiseman1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaz View Post
not so Wiseman1, ur arguments are all based on personal opinions while Alex sited facts.
While its true what goes up must come down, some times it doesnt come down enough.. especially with inflation.. the value of $$ is simply diminishing... singaporeans and ppl coming in to s'pore are generally more financial savvy now and know the pitfalls of keeping $$ in banks where its value is decreasing everyday.. so wat do they do with the $$, property & shares?! no? and in my opinion, there are more people who prefer brick & motar over paper..
Ok, so you are telling me the average singaporeans are very cash rich now and can very comfortably afford to splurge on all these ridiculously and highly priced properties??? Property developers and agents are making very humble profits and not over-charging at the expense of home buyers???Get real!!!

Singaporeans financially savvy???My foot....they just behave like monkeys and follow the crowd all the time...

Can you name me anyone who did not take up huge 30 year mortages to finance their expensive home purchases and as a result would have to work till their dying days to support the mortage payments?

Or can you name me anyone who can look you in the eye and very confidently say that they could finance their mortages for many months even if they lose their jobs or their spouses cant work and hence forego the benefits of double incomes???

You simply cant face up to the fact of a property bubble collapse cos you are one of those countless idiots who have mindlessly sank huge amounts of monies into bricks and motars....wake up lah.....the correction would come sooner or later.......meanwhile you can choose not to believe and continue to party on....