Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What's with the hoohah over all the broadcasting app instead of discussing the salary of fresh cs grads?

Let me solve it once and for all...

I did a simple google search and found out that you can actually follow this website to stream your camera feed to a server and preview it on a webpage...

://.androidhive.info/2014/06/android-streaming-live-camera-video-to-web-page/

You can simply modify the code to send the preview frames to your custom made RSTP server to handle all the incoming clients. It is relatively easy to modify it... an example of a RSTP server can be found here: s://github.com/mutaphore/RTSP-Client-Server

I really don't know what is wrong with that person who got retrenched.. I found and verified it is working within 2 hours... I only have 1 physical android device so I couldn't really test the live streaming, but I'm pretty sure the frames got sent to the server and got broadcasted back to all my AVD clients..

As for the part for all clients to be able to see each other, it's just following the same concept above to modify...

If you can't even modify such a simple code to fit your needs, you really need to leave the tech field.. you might say all I did was copy-pasting other people's code and not developing my own, but how hard can it be for those who have experience? Pretty sure the school teaches you how to do all these network programming stuffs right? If your school doesn't, then it is your fault for not venturing out to self-learn these stuffs.

But let me tell you, I'm not interested in solving your lame a$$ problem here, I just want to bring the topic back to fresh cs grad salary..

Lastly, to that guy who got retrenched, you deserve it, because it's really a trivial module, can't believe you have nothing to show...like literally...nothing

peace
YET no one in this forum has yet to release their github source code.
Lack the deliverables to back up their so called tech talent.