Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1 - Assuming that the PM/TL has no technical background and if the developer himself thinks that 2 weeks is not possible to do out, he should voice out immediately and further justify why it is not possible. If the PM/TL has technical background, I don't see why the number of days given by them is a problem. Should be the developer's problem if unable to deliver.

2 - Which school did you graduate from? Did your school not teach you how to do things from top-down? look at things from the highest level -> break it down into smaller modules -> work on each of the modules -> finally integrate all the modules and test. Like what many people said in this thread, you don't belong to the tech field. Because all these problems can be broken down into subproblems. You just don't know how to search the net, thus, unable to deliver. The problem has something to do with camera? I don't believe that the internet does not have any code that does not teach you how to turn on the camera on your phone. Surveillance? I don't believe you can't find any code that teach you how to do server-client programming. Realtime/speed? Consider reliable UDP over TCP. All these small simple simple stuff can be found on the net one. I remember doing all these for my school project/FYP. So I don't know what is so hard about it.

3 - Please provide your company name, 5.8k for simple job like this, I will go apply. WFH somemore.

TIA
Shopee. Please share your code on github. Thanks.