Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - GovTech Tech Associate Program (TAP)
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2020, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all,
I recently did the coding test for GovTech TAP and was told there is a total of 4 rounds of assessments. I've some questions regarding TAP assessment process and the program.

1. Is it hard to get into TAP?
2. I noticed that the TAP application opens on September but the deadline is on January next year. Are the applications processed on rolling basis?
3. How long will the entire application takes? 1st - 4th round
4. Can someone describe me what's expected for each stage of assessment?

Really appreciate it

Context: I'm a final year NUS CS student (Male with NS) expecting to graduate with FCH
I have gotten an offer recently
1. Not too difficult based on my experience (not as difficult in terms of technical questions or algorithms compared to some other companies)
2. I don't think it is on a rolling basis, asked HR before, seems like they plan to do in "batch" (don't quote me on this)
3. I knew the result after 1 week (after all the interviews)
4. half technical & half behavioral for mine. Asked about my past project, internship, behavioral questions like how to act in some situations, personal interest, career target. Technical side, was asked about the graph and some sorting algorithms, have to write code, but just pseudocode, complexity analysis. Asked about some software engineering stuff like OODP, design patterns etc