Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Mx scheme under MHA (blue color uniform one - quite obvious ya)
I can't remember the exact date so I'm putting in as range instead

End June / early July 1st week - submit data, resume all those on career@gov
1st week of Aug - contact for interview (selection interview). This is the point where the hr asked for all my documents. Including those for clearance. Like 11 diff document to give and do.
1st week of Aug - 2 days from contact - my selection interview
Waiting from this point onward for further news. Chased hr for 2nd interview...news etc... But hr no news to reply me
3rd week of Oct - hr contacted me stating that I won't be having a 2nd interview and I'm pending management approval for the job offer (which means I am accepted la - lucky no 2nd interview)
4th week of Oct - hr give me offer letter. Within 2 days need reply to accept. Then pass over to vital
1st week of Nov - vital contacted me - appointment formalities is to be at 4th week of Nov but I went to nego to be way faster... Call and etc. Give reason. Finally they give in.

Now pending appointments formalities 6 Nov.
Estimated working date by the department is 4th week of Dec after Christmas.

I read the documents given is got medical. But nobody tell me anything about a medical.
So I will update if got medical anot.

Hope This helps!
Just finished my appointment formalities! I'm a new farmer now.
Signed for 2 years.

And also. No bonus for people who joining now till next year march! The 1st pb will be in 2022. Ur July and end of year bonus including 13 month is subjected to govt and economy shift. So don't put so much hope on it.

Will be starting end of year. So it's around 6 monthish total time.