Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I’m 37 this year. Male with NS and a private higher Diploma. Joined CS about a year ago. Got emplacement after reaching my 1 year probation this year. Joined CS with 3.5K last year and after emplacement getting slightly near to 3.7k, with MX13i. I have about 14 years of working experience in private sector and due to recent years of economic turbulence my company also was not doing well as a SME and I was forced to look for a job else where due to my family commitments. Thankful I got a job after nearly 3 years of job search and multiple interviews and rejections finally found a job at CS.

Since I was finding work I didn’t demand for high pay. My question is, will I get my pay adjustment for my work experience in private sector and market rate or will follow the pay scale of MX grade? Just asking. TIA.
I think some of us may be confused about what you are really asking.

Didnt you said your civil service (CS) salary has been adjusted from $3.5k to $3.7k?

I am sure HR has considered everything about you (qualification + work experience) and offered you $3.7, which you accepted. There is literally no chance to negotiate the salary now.