Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

recently I interviewed for an IT role in Public sector, after 2 rounds of interviews with the HR and directors (4 directors), I was offered the role by the directors on 11th September verbally.

HR say she will draft the contract and email to me in 2 weeks time. I submitted all my documents which they requested, including filling up the G50 Form.

The status in Career Gov SG Portal show: "In Process".

However, on Monday (3 days ago), I login to Career Gov SG Portal again, the status become: "unsuccessful". Like wtf?!

Then I email the HR on Tuesday (yesterday), till date no reply or any news from the HR.

Suddenly tio ghost by them.

What should I do now? Like everything is agreed already verbally, and pending HR to draft contract for me to sign. Then out of sudden the status become: unsuccessful. Email the HR also no reply. Anyone kena this before from Public Sector?
Common tricks even for MNC. They have 2 to 3 candidates line up and waiting for them to sign up the offer. You might not be the first choice