Forums - View Single Post - Career as Teacher
View Single Post
  #2811 (permalink)  
Old 16-09-2020, 12:15 AM
Posts: n/a
Default Newbie who needs help :)


would appreciate if there is anyone knows if there is any alternative document in replacement of a "certificate of service" ?

MOE has requested this document from me but I understand that this document is usually only given to employees who have resigned.. To ask for it is like telling your boss that you are gonna quit?

any idea on how strict they are with this doc? tyvm!

Reply With Quote