Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much to ask for starting pay for those graduating in 2021?
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I see ignorant fresh grads posting here. SME contributes 50 percent of the GDP and hire 70 percent of the workforce. The employees (especially fresh grads) should be grateful to business owners who are capable to start a business and employ you guys. Without the SMEs, who is going to employ you all? You guys are just lucky that the good government stepped in to offer you all some protection. In a real world, 2K can get us a master/phd hirees with experience. Some still want to ask for 3K? My view is 2.5K is already a good enough salary. Stay hungry. Pls read and learn from the boss abt his interviewing experience with the 7 employees and learn some lessons from it.
glad to be in the 30% of the workforce earning more than your pittance of an SME
"without SMEs, who is going to employ you all"? PLEASE. NOBODY WANTS TO WORK IN YOUR COMPANY OTHER THAN MALAYSIANS AND OTHER NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES. FFS. this attitude is EXACTLY why SMEs remain SMEs and i choose to join a global firm and shun SMEs. talk so much about hunger. why not speak for yourselves - why is your company so poor and shitty that you have to whine about not being able to pay a decent wage? i don't see large companies scrimping on wages. REFLECT.