Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don't worry too much about job ads such as on Linkedin, from what I know, most of these posts are automatically re-posted. Had a friend whose job position was still being advertised even after starting job.

For civil service/statboard, once they give verbal offer, their word is good! (unless u lied on your resume/failed medical and they found out) But the approval process may take a while depending on their internal processes.

If youre anxious, just drop them a call/email and ask them if there is any update update maybe 2 weeks? All the best!
Thanks for the comment. I really afraid because the job market is like pro employer.
I did dropped email to the admin since I only has admin email, she mentioned nothing pending at my side. Just have to wait.
But I really want to start new job ASAP. Current job drain out my passion and many interviews invitation coming. Just scare last minute decline then I lost in the end.
I was thinking to just tender. But it's too risky.