Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Possibilities, salary, etc. in the SPORT sector
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainer1 View Post
Hi everyone.
A short introduction about me. I´ve a master degree in Sport Sciences and another one in Nutrition. I have more than 10 years experience as physical trainer with professional football teams in Europe. I´m also sport teacher and I´ve been making conferences for football federations around the world.

I have submitted some application in the sport sector, as lecturer and manager, but maybe you can help me with some questions I have:
- What could be the salary as manager for the SportSG or Lecture in the university?
- Is there any possibility for foreigners in this sector or is it just a place for Singaporeans?
- How long does it take to receive an answer?

Thank you for your time
You should be getting more than $10,000 SGD monthly EASILY with your qualifications as a foreign talent here in Singapore.

If you are a famous one, FAS will look for you instead to offer you, rather than you waiting for the response on your application

$10k SGD is more than double the averge wage in Singapore, you will enjoy the time here, as well as the ladies