Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - OCBC / Internet/Mobile Banking Reviews
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2020, 09:41 PM
Verified Member

nicky97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What op meant is he is in the process of screening.
There was oral offer but no black and white yet
The final offer letter not yet come but is likely to come soon
He is curious to know more.

The terms and conditions will be in the final offer letter. upon receiving final offer letter, then you can make a decision whether benefit is good enough.

It is fine lah. All local companies similar
oh my fricken' god. YES. THANK YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE. nail on the head.

and it's just that i'm 95% set on accepting the offer once it comes simply because i've been chasing banking roles in the past only to finally get it now. The non-salary benefits dont actually matter as much to me because this is just a traineeship role - i am not expecting to get the full perm staff suite of benefits. but i just wanted to know how different it would be from the full suite once I see the offer letter. (Example: I applied to NCS last week, and trainees gets 7 days AL while permies get 16. Geddit? Lol)

This post was literally seeking some input on culture etc because I dont think HR is always well-informed on individual teams given that there are just so many within the bank.

So if anyone has anything to say other than attacking me for my questions which were posed politely and with zero harm, please reply this thread. Otherwise, don't bother.