Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2020, 08:26 AM

blueeyes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Very important question a lot of us want to know its answer:

When you received the call for the video interview, was the application closed already, or was the position still being advertised?
In my case the application was closed. It only for 2 weeks. However, I did see the ad came up again after my 2nd interview with a different closed timeline which I thought mine gone case but apparently not. How the ad came up again I don't know. Even till now, my status is still under shortlisted (for interview) only.

My medical checkup came after my verbal offer.

Different stat board work differently, so no point I mention the specific stat board.

The last thing is I did not solely wait for the 1st and 2nd interview, I was still applying to other jobs to increase my chance of landing a job. I also did not chase the HR for confirmation at all. If they want you, they will eventually call you without you email them.

And for those people waiting for HR reply, I dun think private sector even do reply at all if you are not shortlisted hence why you expect the public sector to reply you too? Just keep on applying to the other jobs so you dun put all the egg in one basket.