Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - FEE PE Exam ( Electrical )
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2020, 12:41 AM

youdontknowme is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown_WJ View Post
Hi all, i would like to take on the FEE for the year 2020. I would like to start preparing now slowly. The PE board had recommended a few books, i would wish to know which book is more worth it ?

FEE Part 1 (Electrical)
EE 101 Principles of Power Engineering

1) Guru Bhag S and Hiziroglu Huseyin R, Electric Machinery and Transformers, 3rd Edition,
Oxford University Press, 2001.
2) Sen Paresh Chandra, Principles of Electric Machines and Power Electronics, Hoboken,
NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2014.
3) Chapman Stephen J, Electric Machinery and Power System Fundamentals, 1st Edition,
McGraw-Hill, 2002.
4) Wildi Theodore, Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems, 6th Edition,
Pearson/Prentice-Hall, 2006

FEE Part 2 (Electrical)
EE 201 Power System Analysis and Utilizations

1) Grainger John J and Stevenson William D, Power System Analysis, McGraw-Hill, 1994.
2) Bergen Arthur R and Vittal Vijay, Power System Analysis, 2nd Edition, Prentice-Hall, 2000.
3) Weedy B M and Cory B J, Jenkins N, Ekanayake J B, Strbac G, Electric Power Systems, 5th
Edition, John Wiley, 2012.
4) Pabla A S, Electric Power Distribution, 6th Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2011.
5) Code of Practice for Electrical Installations, (Singapore Standards, CP5 1998), Singapore
Productivity and Standards Board, 1998.
6) Lakervi E and Holmes E J, Electricity Distribution Network Design, (IEE Power Engineering
Series), 2nd Edition, London: Peter Peregrinus, 2003.
7) Paithankar Y G, Transmission Network Protection: Theory and Practice, Mercel Dekker, 1998.
8) Gers Juan M and Holmes Edward J, Protection of Electricity Distribution Networks,
Institution of Electrical Engineers, 2011.
9) Naidu M S and Kamaraju V, High Voltage Engineering, McGraw-Hill, 2013.
10) Ram Badri and Vishwakarma D N, Power System Protection and Switchgear, McGraw-Hill,
11) Teo Cheng Yu, Principles and Design of Low Voltage Systems, Revised 2nd Edition,
seventh print, Byte Power Publications, 2012.
12) Blackburn J Lewis, Protective Relaying: Principles and Applications, 4th Edition, CRC Press,
im planning to take the FEE next year. anyone in the same boat as me ?