Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Feeling helpless, need advice...
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 10:24 PM

shinystarx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
first of all, u don't need diploma or degree to be good in IT . go google "freecodecamp" , solve problem in "leetcode/hackerrank" , there is bunch of Indian r who teach programming/testing/database knowledge for free, in your free time try out to create some app with NodeJS/Java post it on GitHub etc..

Those are enough to even landed u job on Google if you take and study seriously.

presentation and dealing with people is unfortunately part of life, u cannot keep running away from it just because u don't like it. Practice "correct" meditation, i highlight correct because correct meditation is non-religious meditation, learn to observe your thought, your fear and confront them in meditation. the more u do, the more u will be confident. and gradually, face people, just be natural nice person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
first of all, u don't need diploma or degree to be good in IT . go google "freecodecamp" , solve problem in "leetcode/hackerrank" , there is bunch of Indian r who teach programming/testing/database knowledge for free, in your free time try out to create some app with NodeJS/Java post it on GitHub etc..

Those are enough to even landed u job on Google if you take and study seriously.

presentation and dealing with people is unfortunately part of life, u cannot keep running away from it just because u don't like it. Practice "correct" meditation, i highlight correct because correct meditation is non-religious meditation, learn to observe your thought, your fear and confront them in meditation. the more u do, the more u will be confident. and gradually, face people, just be natural nice person.
Thanks for the suggestion... might try that out in my freetime. I am also currently taking up a Comptia A+ course on udemy and maybe looking to take up the exam soon after I finish the course.

I think that's one of the problem with me. I have many bad experience with people and I hate people, and I find it hard to be "nice" to them... that's why I don't like having to interact with them because I have to act and pretend to be nice and I'm too scared to show my real self as a "bad" person also... I hope I won't remain like this for the rest for my life. I have no close friends since young and now I'm 25 years old and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with my life... I have watched lots of videos on how to change this personality of mine but my brain doesn't seem to want to change.