Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default ACP failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Glut of lawyers caused by you all spoilt princes and princesses who have sh!t for brains and can't enter local law school but wanna study law cuz watched a few episodes of Suits. End up have to raid your rich papa mama coffin money to redeem your pride by reading law at 2nd tier degree mills. Local grads, we spit on you for ruining the market.
Look I'm from NUS but this is a moron at his finest. I don't think they will tell your parents how to spend their coffin money, likewise, they don't expect your directions or garbage input.

Given your post, perhaps we should shut out all foreigners and foreign graduates from working in Singapore as they are all degree mills. Banks should not hire from anywhere but NUS. All businesses must not hire anywhere but from local schools. Government institutions should only be staffed by local graduates given they are the best. Since they don't spend 'coffin money'. I don't see why you should stop at law. Heck, let's tell the international firms to move out of Singapore.

The market is completely wrong and you are not responsible for your own failings. Yes change the market, not your own failings. Only in Singapore, where local schools are so good that no other institution should be recognised. Everyone in CC is incompetent as they didn't study locally anyway. We would have 100% employment for local grads.

Maybe you should make your views public, given you have the guts to give their parents directions on how to spend 'coffin money' anonymously with your sh!tpost. We'll all then tell your parents how to spend their 'coffin money' (or whatever they have), and tell them it has been all lost on you.

Pls go public and lobby. You have my utmost support.