Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2020, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you do an LLM because you want to explore the world, have a bit of a delay before entering the workforce (yeah, I know, millennials, whatever), not happy about Covid job prospects right now, etc. all fine and good.

Just be clear: that is all the LLM will amount to. Don't ask us how to spin it to a recruiter/headhunter/employer, because we're going in circles now. So once again, for the people in the back: It's FKING USELESS FOR EMPLOYMENT.

Sticky this ****, pin it up, whatever - don't ask this question again. Nobody gives a good goddamn where you do your LLM. Harvard, Uptron, whatever, I see anything after LLB that isn't an admission to practice in a different jurisdiction, I don't care. I know you spent more time trying to get tickets to watch the Book of Mormon than on writing your thesis.

Tell me about it at a CPD event - not when I'm looking for minions. Now let's get this thread back on track.
LOL this is hilarious. So not toxic and totally healthy on a Monday evening. Where is Uptron btw