Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Clearance Sales for Card Digital Lock $399 (free installation) Call 93919772 Serena
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2020, 02:27 PM

mydigitallock2020 is on a distinguished road
Default Epic popscan Air Touch Fingerprint Digital Door Lock $399 call 93919772 Serena

EPIC Popscan Air Touch Fingerprint Digital Door Lock Replaces Gateman Z10 Digital Lock as Number 1 Best Seller in , MY DIGITAL Lock

EPIC Popscan Air Touch Fingerprint Digital Door Lock uses the latest AIR TOUCH fingerprint sensor used by most smartphone for more accurate recognition

EPIC Popscan Air Touch Fingerprint Digital Lock matches perfectly onto all types of condo and HDB Main Door in Singapore

Functions
100 Fingerprint
1 password
Scramble Code
One time password
1 Year warranty
My Digital Lock will honor one year warranty against manufacturing defects for part and labor

In any case, you may use 9V battery to power up and key in the password / fingerprint to enter

Ratings on EPIC Popscan Digital Lock
i would rate 7/10, despite of not having the mobile app features. The design and price gives it a huge advantage to be purchase

The price is affordable for you to purchase more than one set to install onto all your doors

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app