Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In any case, why would having/not having a job affect your worldview? If you are that fragile you'll never succeed in anything you do. I got retained, I don't think it's a big deal. The trade-offs are always there. If you're not retained you have a blank slate to find somewhere that fits you better as a person and as an employee.

Heck, you could even start a billion dollar gaming empire and the whole industry will be at your beck and call since law is a service industry (like fast food, customer service lines, relationship managers) (My end goal is to work at said company, I think it's cool).

This is what life is. Make what you will of it, but failure at an early stage does not mean anything for your career. Some of us peak out early, some of us peak late but reach greater heights.

Similarly, if you have a FCH but you don't/can't manage clients, you're the best cog in the machine, but if you have a third class and can give client-centric advice, you're the machine being operated by the client.

To many of us it is what it is - A Job.
Second lower, I mean. Forgot.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app