Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - DBS Management Associate Program 2015
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bro and sisters who Currently has a job that pay more than 5k. No point risking joining the MA program. In one year time if you are not ranked among the top few MA, your prospects will be bad for the next few years in this economy climate.

Nonetheless if you are the chiongster dog eat dog type that constantly fight to outshine other MA and strive to be among the top ranked MA, and your job or pending job offered are currently below 5k it will be worth.

It really depends on your character.
Thank you in enlightening me! so scary to join this program………………..

I look at the job advert again & saw this -> " Executive MAs graduating from this programme who show excellent leadership capabilities and are consistently top performers will be groomed "

I originally think that joining this program can be compared with the civil service scholars programs. Even things screw up it will be still an iron rice bowl with progression. having to compete with others to be ranked among the top for placements or grooming, I will rather stay at my current job which is paid more...……………….

will be glad if someone here can provide ideas on how to withdraw from the program without burning bridges since I will so be proceeding to the last stage soon ………………...